Who Can Apply
- Applicants with any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- High School or grade 12 graduation diploma
- I.G.C.S.E./G.C.S.E./ G.C.E. ‘O’ level certificates with results not lower than C in at least 5 subjects;
- G.E.D. certificate and diploma;
- IB certificate with scores not lower than 4 in at least 5 subjects;
- ‘A’ level certificate with grades not lowers than “E” in at least 3 subjects;
- Record of Learning with scores not lower than 7 credits in at least 5 subjects for the applicants who have graduated from New Zealand.
- Certificate of Education and statement of results, which are issued by the Australian Qualifications Framework for the applicants who have graduated from Australia.
- Other equivalent certificates or diploma, as authorized by the Ministry of Education. **
Remark: ** Other equivalent high school certificates or diplomas must be translated to English and issued or certified by their own government's Ministry of Education, Foreign Ministry, or Embassy or issued in English by their graduated school confirming that graduates of these programs are eligible to apply to regular full-time programs worldwide.
- Applicants must be free from infectious diseases, or other handicaps that can hinder their study.
- Applicants must be able to bear all expenses related to their study.
- Applicants must have good manners and testify to the university that they will be attentive, make fullest use of their capability in their study, and strictly conform to the university’s rules and regulations.
If found lacking in any of the conditions listed above, the applicant will have his or her admission declined, or his or her student’s status nullified immediately.